Each coaching experience is different despite commonalities in our job description. #52WeekCoaching is about creating a conversation from year-round issues, scribed from a first-hand perspective. It is intended for coaches – aspiring and developing – to augment our capacity with aspects all of us could relate to throughout our careers. Coach’s Climb simply strives to be the platform promoting all of your stories!
How It Works:
- There are 52 topics, hence 52 weeks in a year
- We will post any content contributed by coaches based on the topic pertaining to that week. The list of topics are sequential in order (relevant to a year in coaching)
- Contributing coaches are welcomed from all levels across the country
- Starting June 2nd (Sunday) we will post all Contributing Coaches content interested in writing about the first topic – Leave A Legacy (Diagram Illustrating List of Topics at Bottom of Page)
- Every Sunday we will publish new content based on the next topic
How Can You Become a Contributor?
- Coaches that are interested in contributing will choose a topic that they would like to write about (Understand that the topics are published in sequential order, each will be revealed a month in advance)
- Fill out the contact form providing some background information allowing us to create a Coach’s Profile (example below)
*Coach’s Profile will allow others to Find Coaches previously published posts & hopefully help connect with others*
- After receiving notification of interest, we will respond via email all the necessary details pertaining to the topic chosen and guidelines toward completion of the post
- Simply write it up (page to page and a half in length) in any format that you choose (Word, Notes, etc.) & submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach any images/media that you feel relevant to the post
- Upon approval (just a simple check for cleanliness & appropriateness) then we will post it with your Coach’s Profile attached as the feature & for the rest of the coaching community to appreciate